Below you will find links to useful websites covering various helpful resources.
- Thurrock Council - Education & Learning - The local authority’s website with links to calendars, school admission and pupil support among others.
- CBeebies - Games, stories and updates on every under-six's essential viewing.
- Haring Kids - Wonderful interactive site by Keith Haring, an artist who loved children - activities, stories, animations and an addictive online colouring book.
- Need2Know - Sound, straightforward and well-judged advice for children and teenagers.
- How Stuff Works - Engaging encyclopaedia of the modern (and not so modern) world, with good illustrations and clear text.
- Nickelodeon - Play games, share your avatar, download screensavers and catch up on your favourite cartoon characters at the Mecca of TV cartoondom. Plus Nick Junior (www.nickjr.co.uk), customised for pre-schoolers.
- Seussville - A gentle celebration of all things Cat In The Hat.
- Switch Zoo - From a calligator to a dogophant, create crazy new animals online.
- Innocent Kids - Great series of games and activities from the smoothies people. Match the animal with its poo is particularly engaging.
- Top Marks - Well designed and good fun reference site for all those homework queries.
- NetMums - Online safety for primary school children.
- ThinkUKnow - This site aims to make online parenting simple.
- Think! Education - The Department for Transport’s suite of road safety resources for teachers, pupils and parents.
- Tinkuknow - Information about reporting online abuse and what to be careful of on the internet.
- CEOP Safety Centre - More information and direct acess to reporting abuse online.
- Safer Internet - The UK's Safer Internet Centre providing resources for safer browsing
- Graffiti Walk in London - Look at interesting art and explore London with this graffiti walk